Buying a new home is an important decision. You’ll want to make sure you’re buying from the right people, and you’ll have someone there to help should you have any questions. So, as soon as you choose to reserve, we’ll provide you with your own dedicated contact to guide you through the entire process. You’ll be informed of regular updates on the progress of the build and given options to select on the various finishes.
When moving into a new home, you’ll receive a welcome pack containing all the information you may need to set up home. If something is missing, just get in touch and we’ll help you as best we can.
We also comply with the Consumer Code for Home Builders for all aspects of marketing, selling and aftercare. This ensures all home buyers are treated fairly, advised what service levels they can expect and are given reliable information to make decisions upon. For further information on the Consumer Code, you can visit here: www.consumercode.co.uk.
We always use the best local builders possible and produce to the highest structural standard so that your home is built to last. Our confidence in this is expressed in our promise:
1. Provide you with as much detail about the development as we can, at the earliest stage.
2. Help as much as needed during your decision to purchase.
3. Ensure one of our team is available to answer any questions you may have.
4. Help with the selection of finish options and keep you aware of timescales for these.
5. Keep you up to date with the progress of our builds.
6. Provide you with a structural guarantee or professional consultant’s certificate for a minimum period of 6 years.
7. Pass on any other warranties to you that may benefit you in the long run.
8. Try our best to ensure the transaction is as smooth as possible.
If you’re not satisfied with any of the above, and we have not met your expectations, please get in touch at email@example.com. In addition, we’d appreciate your valued feedback that will be available in your welcome pack.