Buying a property off plan means purchasing before the build has been completed. There are several advantages to doing so:
- By reserving off plan, you get priority selection over the house or flat you want.
- If you reserve early in the development, you can select a range of finishes at no extra cost.
- House prices can rise while the property is being built.
Here's how it works:
- Ensure you have the finance available to purchase a home: this may involve savings, funds expected from another property or an ‘Offer in Principal’ from a mortgage broker or lender.
- Get in contact to let us know you're interested.
- Choose your home from those available.
- Agree the purchase details and pay the deposit.
- We review our build schedule according to your desired moving date.
- Solicitors are instructed by both parties.
- Time to complete a mortgage application, or arrange finance to purchase.
- We exchange contracts as soon as possible.
- You move in on completion!
The best part of this process is that you have a dedicated property marketing manager who you’re able to contact should you have any queries throughout the purchase process.
On all of our developments, we require two things to reserve:
- A reservation form signed by both of us, listing the details of your purchase.
- A small deposit of £500 - this is deductible from the purchase price, however, non-refundable if you were to withdraw.